
Hmmm - what could this one be about? Bang - A Traditional Rhyme. Well, it can't be about the Fourth of July. Maybe New Years Eve and fireworks?
Awwww bunnies. I bet the bunnies are holding those little sparklers. Or, maybe those black things that you light on fire - that turn into snakes and stain the driveway. Wait, those don't bang. Back to fireworks - definitely fireworks. Bunnies watching fireworks.
Or not.
I'm thinking the third bunny has the right idea. I mean, we are talking about firearms. This really isn't the time for machismo or boastful pride.

Well, it did rhyme. And really, what says Happy Ending more than a narrow escape?
5 comments:
That's pretty crazy, bizarre even.
Those are a different brand of readers than they use at our school-- and I think I'm happy about that! haha
Crazy, heh? They use a bunch of different publishers at his school. My favorite are about the environment and the Earth, I think they're called Little Greens or something.
That so would not be allowed here! So un-pc. I can just imagine the parents complaining to the principal and school board.
Kristen
Yikes! Wait till you hit the chapter books. I've found the subject matter of some of our home readers downright scary. Especially the true story about Blackbeard and other pirates which included all the gruesome details of their untimely deaths. Yeah, I think I'd prefer the bunnies!
Kristenonymous - Things are definitely different here.
Jenny - Blackbeard? Um, sweet dreams? It's so random. One night we'll read about cloud shapes and the next night it's something totally bizarre.
Post a Comment